Mounted on a wall.
Wall-mounted plaster luminaire. A linear fluorescent lamp is used as the light source. The electronic ballast is located inside the luminaire housing. The luminaire is fastened via the mounting plate.
- Cultural and entertainment facilities
- HoReCa / hotels / restaurants / cafes
- Meeting rooms
- Office and administrative premises
- Private interiors
- Stores / boutiques
- IK02/0,2 J
- Clm App4
- +5 to +35
|Title||Number of Lamps||Power Capability||Ballast||Socle||Lamp Type||Length||Width||Article no.|
|PLW 005 Planned date of elimination: 10.12.2018||1||14 W||ECG||G5||FL||665 mm||125 mm||1537000050|
- Hygienic certificate (2.6 MB)
- Certificate of conformity EAC (Russian language) (3.3 MB)
- Declaration LV, EMC UKRAINE (Ukranian language) (486.0 kB)