The luminaires are installed at the ceiling surface directly or by means of rope hangers (max 2 m). Suspension system is should be ordered separately (order code 2477000020). Both single installation and connection of luminaires in shadowless lines are possible. End cups and diffusor should be ordered for each light line/separate mounted luminaire. The maximum number of luminaires grouped in one light line with through wiring: 50 pcs. To control the color temperature of the luminaries, a DALI lighting control system is required that supports the latest DALI revision of EN62386 Part 209 in the DALI Device Type 8 (DALI DT8) color temperature management plan.
White powder-painted aluminium profile housing. The driver is installed inside the housing. When installing luminaires in a line, you must separately order a set of end caps and, suspension system and diffuser of the required length. The connecting elements are included.
The LED module is covered with an opal PMMA diffuser, preventing individual LEDs from being visible. LED type: SMD.
- Cultural and entertainment facilities
- Educational institutions
- HoReCa / hotels / restaurants / cafes
- Medical institutions
- Meeting rooms
- Office and administrative premises
- Sports hall
- Stores / boutiques
- IK02/0,2 J
- Clm App4
- +5 to +35
- Certificate of conformity EAC (Russian language) (1.7 MB)
- Fire Safety Certificate (1.8 MB)
- Certificate of conformity EAC (Russian language) (1.4 MB)
- Declaration LV, EMC UKRAINE (Ukranian language) (1.4 MB)