Mounted on the wall/ceiling surface or fully/partially recessed into the wall/ceiling using ST 21 clips. The ST 24 mounting box is used for surface mounting. When recess mounted, the ST 22 mounting box is used, and the luminaire is equipped with a ST 23 decorative frame. Accessories (ST 21, ST 22, ST 23, ST 24) are ordered separately.
Polycarbonate housing. An operational status LED is installed on the housing panel. Emergency lighting test (emergency mode functional check) is performed using the TEST button. Rechargeable batteries are included.
Polycarbonate diffuser. Pictograms are supplied separately. Recognition distance 22 m. Lamps are included.
- Educational institutions
- HoReCa / hotels / restaurants / cafes
- Medical institutions
- Office and administrative premises
- Stairs / hallways
- Stores / boutiques
- Transport hubs (railway stations, airports)
- IK02/0,2 J
- Clm App4
- 0 to +40
|Title||Emerg. Work Type||Power Capability||Autonomy in emergency mode||Battery Ni-Cd||Working Lights||Average Brightness||Article no.|
|LUNA 2211-4||non maintained||2 W||1||RB 2,4 V 1,5 A*h Ni-Cd||Lamp 4W 6400K SUNTONE||170||4501001070|
|LUNA 2211-7||non maintained||2 W||1||RB 2,4 V 1,5 A*h Ni-Cd||Lamp 7W 6400K SUNTONE||210||4501001010|
|Show archived models|
|LUNA 2211-7(i) Planned date of elimination: 31.07.2016||-||7 W||-||-||-||-||4501006220|
|LUNA 2211-4(i) Planned date of elimination: 31.12.2015||-||4 W||-||-||-||-||4501006200|
- Fire Safety Certificate (1.8 MB)
- Certificate of conformity EAC (Russian language) (19.4 MB)
- Certificate of conformity EAC (Russian language) (1.3 MB)
- Certificate of conformity EAC (Russian language) (789.5 kB)