We are pleased to announce the beginning of sales of the STORE ECO LED series - a compact and reliable backbone system designed to provide uniform lighting coverage of the medium-format retail trade halls.
Main highlights of STORE ECO LEDs:
- Compact steel housing of two standard sizes: 1.5m and 3m
- Installing the luminaire on the suspension
- Floating suspension brackets (attachment points can be located anywhere in the housing)
- IP20 ingress protection rating
- Possibility of connecting the luminaires to long light lines
- Backbone wiring 5x2.5mm
- The four-position slide switch (L1, L2, L3, n/a) mounted on the housing for easy phase switching
- Presence of L, T, X-shaped connection brackets that allow for the creation of different lighting installation geometry
- Profiled matte diffuser made of PMMA (not yellowing over time)
- Cosine KSS (type D)
- Colour temperature: 4000 K (3000 to order)
- CRI over 80 (over 90 to order)
- Full compliance with GOST standards (electromagnetic compatibility, absence of pulsation of luminous flux)
Read more at the following links:
STORE ECO LED 50 /main line harness/ 4000K
STORE ECO LED 2x50 /main line harness/ 4000K
STORE ECO LEDs are intended for use in supermarket shopping malls and are a direct substitute for conventional solutions for linear fluorescent lamps.
All the modifications of STORE ECO LED series are available for order.