Lighting Technologies LLC has launched production of modernized budget series of STANDARD LED G2 LED luminaires designed to illuminate office and administrative spaces.
STANDARD LED G2 is featured by major distinctions that its predecessor do not possess:
- Universal housing that can be embedded in Armstrong ceilings and mounted directly onto the ceiling surface;
- Frameless optical part of the luminaire. A new one-piece diffuser with a microprismatic structure of its own production is attached to the housing using neodymium magnets;
- A self-clamping terminal block is used which enables connection and service of the luminaire without tools.
And, definitely, the STANDARD-line luminaires still remain the most affordable in their segment in our price range.
• Colour rendering index: at least 80
• Colour temperature: 4000 K
• Opal and prismatic diffusers
• Compliance with the requirements of GOST (State Standard) related to electromagnetic compatibility
• Pulsations of luminous power below 1%
• Service life: 50,000 hours at luminous flux over 70%