PLANTADOR LED luminaires are fine for growing herbs, lettuces and other short season crops, and various seedlings grown on racks.
PLANTADOR LED offers the following advantages:
- Easy installation and ability to be connected in series
- Three versions differing in spectrum stimulate faster growth of seedlings, reducing growing time
- A driver with 1-10B control as basic configuration allows adjusting lumens and photosynthetic flux to suit to the growth stage
- Environment-friendly. The luminaire has no glass components or mercury
- Uniform illumination
- Alu housing with an excellent heat sink and IP54 protection class
|Article||photosynthetic flux, PPF,μmol/s||Light flux, lm||Capasity
|PLANTADOR LED 30 D120 HFR IP54 BRFR||46||1 600||32||≥0,96|
|PLANTADOR LED 30 D120 HFR IP54 BRR||46||725||31||≥0,94|
|PLANTADOR LED 30 D120 HFR IP54 FS||65||3 500||41||≥0,97|
Version spectrum designations:
BRR - red-and-blue (colour distribution: blue, red, red);
BRFR - red-and-blue (colour distribution: blue, red, far red);
FS - red+NW (full spectrum - colour distribution: red, neutral white 4000K).