Fixture housings are made of alumium extrusion, with white powder coating applied on. LED module of high luminosity is covered by opalescent diffuser (for cosine luminous intensity distribution curve) or the lens (for deep camber luminous intensity distribution curve) made of polymethyl methacrylate. Built-in power source, installed inside the housing.
Features of the series:
- Lighting efficiency above 109 lm/W
- Illumination power 8,100 lm / 8,900 lm
- Power 74 W
- High Color rendering index Ra> 85
- Color temperature 4,000 K
- Efficiency at elevation up to 6-8 meters
- Two types of luminous intensity distribution curve, type D (cosine) and Type G (deep camber), are used to describe illumination flux inside the aisle space.
- No pulsations of luminous power (<1%)
- Higher power factor (PFC>0,98)
- Compliance with requirements of GOST related to electromagnetic compatibility
- Compact dimensions
- Lighting fixture length is 1.5 meters
- Lighting fixtures can be installed in one line
- Simple and reliable attachment system using suspensions or the braces fastened to supporting surface.
- The model equiped with emergency power cell is available.
|Article||Light flux, lm||Capacity, W||Lm/W||PFC|
|LED MALL ECO 70 IP54 4000K||8100||74||109||≥0,98|
|LED MALL ECO 70 IP54 EM 4000K||8100||74||109||≥0,98|
|LED MALL ECO 70 D30 IP54 4000K||8900||74||120||≥0,98|
|LED MALL ECO 70 D30 IP54 EM 4000K||8900||74||120||≥0,98|
Such features as Ingress Protection Class IP54, compact dimensions, simple and easy installation, suspended mounting and installation on supporting surface, two types of luminous intensity distribution curve (cosine and deep camber), considerably widen application range of the downlights. Thay can be used either inside the salesrooms of large-scale retail business (supermarkets and hypermarkets), or inside the utility rooms and warehouses.
Downlight models of LED MALL ECO series, featuring cosine luminous intensity distribution curve, are available in stock since December 2015. Downlight models of LED MALL ECO series, featuring deep camber luminous intensity distribution curve (D30), will be available for ordering since January 2016.