Collection of Personal Data of the Website Users
Personal data of website users include:
- Standard data automatically received by the http-server during the access to http://www.ltcompany.com/ Internet resource (host IP address, address of the requested resource, time, type, and data on the browser that has submitted a resource request, user’s OS type, HTTP referer of the requested resource),
- Data from electronic forms filled during the registration at the corresponding pages (user profiles, including user names, logins, passwords, e-mail addresses, etc.) and submitted by the website users to Lighting Technologies Company,
- Cookies data.
Lighting Technologies Company reserves the right to establish additional terms and procedures for collection, storage, protection, processing, and distribution of website users data in other public documents and services of the website.
Purpose of Data Collection and Processing of Personal Data of the Website Users
Lighting Technologies Company shall process personal data of users for the purpose of:
- Collection of data on potential client of Lighting Technologies Group of Companies and their interest in any solutions by Lighting Technologies Group of Companies,
- Provision of goods and services,
- Development of new and improvement of the current services,
- Communication with the users for the purpose of services provision,
- Sending e-mail messages and letters.
Storage and Protection of Data on the Website Users
All personal data of the website users stored and processed at the website of Lighting Technologies Company constitute restricted data unless provided for otherwise by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The data provided by the users shall not be transferred to the third parties and organisations, and shall be only used for the purpose they were collected for. If Lighting Technologies Company needs to use said data for any other purpose different from the purpose the data were collected for, Lighting Technologies Company shall request a corresponding permission of the specific user prior to such usage.
Lighting Technologies Company shall take all reasonable measures for protection of users data from destruction, misrepresentation, and disclosure.
The Access to the Personal Data of Users shall be Available to:
- Individuals, whose rights and responsibilities associated with the access to the corresponding data are established by the legislation of the Russian Federation,
- Lighting Technologies Company employees that require the access for the purpose of complete performance of works and provision of services,
- Individuals and legal entities providing support for the services at the Lighting Technologies Company website to the extent required for said support.
Usage of Personal Data of the Website Users Stored in Cookies
By using certain settings of his or her software, the user is able to forbid usage of cookies on his PC, however, in certain cases it may render the website services completely or partially inoperable.
Personal Data Processing
You hereby give your consent for automated and nonautomated processing of your personal data, including collection, record, classification, accumulation, storage, refinement (update and change), extraction, usage, transfer to third parties, transfer to the territory of any foreign states, depersonalisation, blocking, deletion, and destruction of personal data.
In case of lack of consent, Lighting Technologies International Group of Companies may only use your personal data for contacting you via phone.
The consent shall become effective starting from the moment of expression thereof in electronic form above and will remain effective until the receipt of withdrawal of consent by Lighting Technologies International Group of Companies in electronic form or in hard copy.