Clinical Hospital No.1 (Krasnodar Territory) was created as the first medical treatment facility in the Military’s history, opened in 1816 as a Cossack Military Hospital, later Yekaterinodar Military Hospital. During all years of its operation the hospital has been an acknowledged health care leader of the territory, the concentration point of the leading health technologies. Clinical Hospital No.1 staff is traditionally the first to master and implement the latest breakthrough technologies of the medical science in everyday practice; the hospital is constantly updating its diagnostic and therapeutic equipment in accordance with the present-day development of medicine. 90% of the products used in the facility are supplied by the Lighting Technologies. The Company delivered medical and emergency lighting.