Wall-mounted indirect luminaire. Plaster housing, white-painted metal armature. The plaster surface can be painted after priming.
Mounted on a wall.
Wall-mounted plaster luminaire. A linear fluorescent lamp is used as the light source. The electronic ballast is located inside the luminaire housing. The luminaire is fastened via the mounting plate.
- Catering facilities
- Consumer service
- Cultural and entertainment
- Individual houses
- Shopping Centres
- Clm App4
|Title||Number of Lamps||Power Capability||Ballast||Socle||Lamp Type||Diameter||Height||Article no.|
|PLW 005||1||14 W||ECG||G5||FL||665 mm||60 mm||1537000050|
- Certificate of conformity EAC (Russian language) (1.5 MB)
- Certificate of conformity EAC (Russian language) (502.5 KB)
- Declaration LV, EMC UKRAINE (Ukranian language) (1.6 MB)
- Declaration LV, EMC UKRAINE (Ukranian language) (1.5 MB)