MATRIX R LED is a family of ceiling luminaires designed for entrances, sales areas, exhibition halls, and utility rooms. The die-cast aluminum housing has a high ingress protection rating (IP66) and IK10 impact resistance code, allowing industrial use. The efficient optics and the LED module used as the light source allows using the luminaire at heights of up to 10 m.
Luminaires shall be built-in into the ceiling.
Housing is made of die-cast aluminum. The driver is located in an external box. Maintenance from the top is possible.
Protecting translucent tempered glass. Beam angle - 26° or 60°.
- Cultural and entertainment
- Plants and factories
- Sport and recreation
- Warehouse facilities
- Clm App1
- Certificate of conformity EAC (Russian language) (488.9 kB)
- Certificate of conformity EAC (Russian language) (621.0 kB)
- Certificate of conformity EAC (Russian language) (1.7 MB)
- Declaration LV, EMC UKRAINE (Ukranian language) (316.8 kB)