Features of LED TUBE range luminaires
LED TUBE range luminaires – a simple and cost effective solution for illumination of office, administrative, and trade premises. High efficient tubular LED TUBEs with G13 socket are used as light sources (analogues of the fluorescent T8 tubes). The lamps meet all the requirements for the modern energy efficient lighting according to such parameters as:
- low flickering coefficient (<10%)
- PFC >0,9
- EMC compliant
- light output 100 Lm/W
- color temperature 4000К.
Advantages of LED TUBE range luminaires:
- cost effective solution for demanding customers
- maintaining luminaire design.
- luminaires are named similar to their fluorescent counterparts which makes the selection of the replacement easy and simple
- excellent light output characteristics and high energy efficiency makes the luminaries attractive for the end user.
Please find codes for BAT LED TUBE luminaires below:
|Name||Luminous flux, Lm||Power consumption, W||Energy efficiency, Lm/W||Weight, kg||Code||PFC||Service life, hours|
|BAT LED TUBE 1200 118 4000К SET||1800||18||100||1,1||1008000070||0,9||30000|
|BAT LED TUBE 1200 218 4000К SET||3600||36||100||2,1||1008000080||0,9||30000|
|BAT LED TUBE 1500 120 4000К SET||2150||20||100||3,1||1008000280||0,9||30000|
|BAT LED TUBE 1500 220 4000К SET||4300||40||100||4,2||1008000290||0,9||30000
The luminaire is available for orders.